I have paid Net Access shortly before i was transitioned to MyCHS. Will i receive credit for this payment?

More likely then not, you have been identified. Please contact MyCHS billing department at  888.474.3102. We will make sure your payment is properly applied to your account.

Posted in: Billing, Transition Questions